Sarah from All Our Fingers in the Pie just honored me with my second award. I feel so honored! Sarah’s blog is full of healthy, hearty recipes. She has lovely, tempting photos on her blog, too. Please stop by her “place” when you get the chance.
This award is such a different recognition in that the ‘sender’ asks the ‘recipient’ to list the reasons why he/she enjoys blogging. I am really new at this and came into blogging completely by accident, but I will list a few of the things I enjoy:
1. As a dedication for those who love blogging and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
2. To seek the reasons why we all love blogging.
3. Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it. (I failed on this one. Sorry, Sarah!)
4. Don’t forget to mention the person who gives you the award.
5. Answer the award’s question by writing the reason why you love blogging.
6. Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.
7. Don’t forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.